Thursday, April 23, 2009

Encouragement

Today, a customer/friend stopped by my office and handed me a bookmark that she had made for me. No long conversation. All she said was, "I made this for you." Its a simple bookmark with a prayer printed on it that has been laminated. I taped it to my monitor at work as a constant reminder as to what my focus should be.....

Help Us, Lord Jesus
(Author Unknown but it may have been my customer/friend who wrote it...)

Help us to make you known in our lives, Lord Jesus. When people see us and know us let them see You in us.

Help us to understand who You are. Help us to know You personally and intimately in our individual lives.

Help us to walk daily with You. Help us to repent when we fall. Help us to give abundant thanks when you forgive and pick us up, again and again.

In the name of our Lord and Savior, You, Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen and Amen.

No comments: