Monday, March 30, 2009

Life Change Chronicles - Back on Track

Day 4ish....not including the weekend of indulgence.

So, I didn't gain the 5 lbs I predicted...only gained 2 lbs. I'm sick of cake and am totally craving a big salad with grilled chicken. I think that is a good thing, right?

So, same ol' same ol' this morning....

Worked out on the Wii Fit for 3o minutes. Hopefully, I can work out an additional 30 minutes tonight after dinner...or possibly while dinner is cooking. That would be extra awesome if I could do that. Talk about some major multi-tasking!

Breakfast consisted of the ever popular "Green" Stuff. It was actually almost a shade of green this time. I don't know what I did differently though.

Lunch will be a Lean Cuisine meal and probably some apple sauce.

Snack - Luna bar. They are pretty yummy.

Dinner will be baked chicken, brown rice, and veggies.

I just gotta get more water in my system. That's a big weakness of mine...well...that and my love for all things sweet.

I'm not giving up in my quest to be America's Next Top Model!!

No comments: