Friday, March 27, 2009

Life Change Chronicles - Day 3

I didn't work out this morning. Instead I cooked some yummy, fat filled crescent roll thingies for work. We are celebrating one of my co-workers birthday's today.

I did weigh though - and I'm down 0.7 lbs. WOO HOO!

Height - same as far as I know...man that would stink if you woke up one morning and was considerably shorter than the previous day.

Food - this weekend is going to be rough. We are celebrating Shelby's birthday tonight (she turns 14 today! Happy Birthday Shelby Girl!), celebrating Michael's mom's birthday tomorrow (unless the Blizzard that is heading our way cancels the party) and celebrating Austin and Shelby's birthday with my family on Sunday....that's a lot of cake....

And as for my eats of the day....
Breakfast - snacked on a bit of everything at work...no "Green" stuff today. I will regret this fact.
Lunch - may skip it since I snacked throughout the morning (aka ate a lot this morning).

Snack - probably won't be one.

Dinner - Pizza (this isn't going to be an easy day!)

Snack - Bday cake

Prediction - gaining 5 lbs over the course of the weekend....

No comments: