Thursday, March 26, 2009

Life Change Chronicles - Day 2

I'm tired and a smidgen cranky and my hubby will read this and say, "I told ya so..."

Weight - no change (yeah!)
Height - 5"4' (or is it 5'4"....I always get those confused but the second one is looking right...oh well)
Workout - 30 minutes of Wii Fit in the AM consisting of jogging, hula hooping, and stepping.

(actually it was 32 minutes but I didn't want to sound like I was bragging or something)

Breakfast - "Green" Stuff (again, still not actually green)

Lunch - Lean Cuisine Pita Sandwich w/ a few chips and unsweetened apple sause...Plus a glass of water....I even drank the whole thing. Yeah me.

Snack - Granola Bar

Dinner - Fahitas that my awesome hubby prepared. Oh so good!!

Dessert - Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich and some chocolate stuff (shouldn't have had it all)

Clothes - Lavender (AKA Signature color) bank shirt that is fitting a little looser these days and black pants that feel comfy too.

Good times, people. Good times...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

all over the world.