Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Idea - The Life Change Chronicles

Well, I haven't been blogging much, and honestly, I think it is all due to my month of blogging in November. I totally got burned out. I've been trying to think of ways to stay motivated in keeping up with a journal about our family's life in Ponca City America, but its difficult sometimes.

Currently, hubster and I have gotten into a small health kick - well - my kick is a bit smaller than his. I am so proud of that man. He is a working out machine!!! Last night I came up with the idea that I should blog about our adventure of weight loss...talk about some accountability!!! Anyway, so today starts my first day of chronicling my life change adventure.....

(I know you are probably having heart palpitations from the excitement of it all)

So, lets start at the beginning of the day....that's always a good way to start.

6:15 AM (OUCH) - dreaded alarm goes off

6:45 AM - after two snooze hits, I finally drag out of bed

7:00 AM - weigh on the Wii Fit...lost approx 2 lbs...sweetness!!! (now remember, you don't know that I had gained 1.5 lbs the day before...we are just happy about the loss)

7:05 AM - workout on the Wii Fit (I know I know - doesn't sound all that like exercise when you are playing a video game, but don't knock it til you try it!!)

7:40ish AM - get ready to face the world with a bright smile and warm heart. (ya, I just threw up a little from that statement too)

Breakfast - "Green" stuff - basically it is a fruit smoothie with some extra healthy stuff

Lunch - "The" Salad from Daily Grind...probably not the best thing to eat since it has melted cheese, but it also has a TON of veggies so I think they even each other out.

Snack - Big Pink Cookie from Daily Grind that I SOOOOOOO shouldn't have eaten...but at least I'm keeping it real with my journal.

Dinner - White Chili with lots of veggies and ground turkey. Very yummy and good for me too!

Snack - No idea yet, but I'm sure I'll want some sort of snack after church tonight.

Now if I could just drink more water....

No comments: