Monday, November 3, 2008

Dog Gone Funny

My dogs can be a bit diva like. We have two shi-tzus named Maddie and Panda. (and no i did not just cuss on my blog), Maddie is a smidgen hyper, extremely loving, and sometimes obedient. Panda is cuddly when she wants to be, a bit skiddish when she wants to be, and pretty much just does what she wants with a tiny smidgen of obedience for good measure. Regardless of their faults, I love em!

(We won't go into what Michael thinks of them.)

So, the other night I gave them a bath. Wet dogs always look funny to me, so I took pictures...



Don't they look pitiful. Like I just horribly maimed them. I should probably put a disclaimer on my blog now for all my PETA readers.*

*No animals were harmed in the making of this blog.

See, after they dried out, both look perfectly normal...

Panda


Maddie


Panda and Maddie


See, like I said, normal and happy...except for the weird glare in their eyes I always get when photographing my doggies. I don't understand how professional photographers do it?? How do they get the dogs to look at them?? I had to take a zillion shots to get these. And how on earth do they get the pictures without that horrible devil eyed stare I always get. I know its because of the flash, but, I need the flash. Suggestions??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's my suggestion: Take the pictures outside! :) No flash necessary.