Friday, November 21, 2008

What a weirdo I is!

Julie B tagged me, and I was struggling for a blog topic....so here we go!

7 Random/Weird Facts about mio!

1. Ice is of no importance to me. I can live without it. Warm beverages or cold one - makes no difference. I lived without an ice maker up until marrying my handy hubby and hating to fill ice trays so I just learned to deal without having a cold drink.

2. I love PB&J sandwiches with chips and salsa topped off with a glass of milk.

3. Towel issue - Don't use mine! Doesn't matter if it is dry when I come back to use it. Don't touch it. I won't go to yours either. Its a usage issue along with a territory issue. Mine is kept in one area and yours in another. My hubby has had to deal with the towel wrath but I think it really stems from my childhood when my brother would use my towel after football practice. GROSS!

4. Call it weird or a talent but I know at least part of almost every song on the radio....doesn't really even matter what station. Some songs I know and I have no earthly idea how I know them. I think this stems from high school when my BFF Jenny and I listened to songs over and over again in order to learn all the words....now I do it instinctively and am hardly aware of it.

5. I rub my feet together to relax. It also helps me fall asleep. Its a family thing too. My dad did it as well as my brother and nephew.

6. I have a "Need to File" file in my filing cabinet. Many of items have been in it for years.

7. I often mispronounce the word toilet. I never realized this until my dear hubby pointed it out. I often add an 'R' to it and end up with it sounding like 'torlit.' Normally when I try hard to pronounce it correctly is when I get it wrong. Michael always notices and always cracks up and my Okie pronunciation.

I'm tagging all my blogging friends!

3 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

ummm i so thought this was going to be a twilight post! lol

Julie Nephew said...

lol! Shocker huh? Check back tomorrow for that one!

Jamie said...

torlet hahahahahahahaha say it for me next time please...we just don't talk about toilets enough.