Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ya...its a cop out...sue me!

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. I'm tagging all my blogger friends...so if you read this...ya gotta do it!

Have fun and be truthful!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Banker Extraordinaire, Parent to two fabulous kids, and Wife to a open hearted, loving hubby.

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm so embarrassed. I'm not wearing socks! (probably TMI, I know!)

3. What are you listening to right now?
The washer running, the TV (which no one is watching right now...how wasteful), the movement of a walmart sack that Shelby is filling with who knows what, and Austin trying to get her attention.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A brownie...and yes, I just had ONE. Yeah me.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can do the shifting part when someone yells, "Shift!"

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My momma

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, it was my Aunt Charlene...aka Annie Chuck or Char

8. How old are you today?
31 years 2 months and 1 day

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football. Preferably OU Football

10. What is your favorite drink?
Dt. Dr. Pepper, Raspberry Ice Tea (fountain variety), and Starbucks Vanilla Latte with Hazelnut.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
A few times in college but I leave it Au-naturel these days.

12.Favorite food?
Depends on my mood. Mexican sounds yummy right about now.

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Oceans 13. I would say it was an ok movie but the first was a ton better.

14. Favorite day of the year?
I have several. My anniversary is the one I chose to answer with today.

15. How do you vent anger?
Depends on with whom I am angry. If I'm angry with my hubby or close friends - I will tell them. Hubby should already know before I even say I'm angry. If I'm angry with a random person, then I'll still probably vent to my hubby or close friends.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably my Barbies, My Little Ponies, and Strawberry Shortcake Dolls. I loved all the girly stuff

17. What is your favorite season?
Tie between Fall and Winter but both have drawbacks (all seasons do really).
With Fall, comes football season, pretty leaves as the trees change, and cool weather, BUT you also have to rake those lovely leaves and end up with tons of wind in Oklahoma.
As for Winter, I love the snow falling where it covers all the grass and the streets are wet but not slick. You get hot chocolate and fires and s'mores, BUT you get ice storms and black ice and sleet.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries totally cherries.

19. Living arrangements?
With my hubby, 2 kids, and 2 dogs.

20. When was the last time you cried?
I think 2 nights ago but wasn't like a BIG cry.

21. What is on the floor of your closet?
Some shoes

22. What did you do last night?
Rocked out with the family and blogged about it.

23. What are you most afraid of?
Death of a loved one. Also kinda scared about business leaving Ponca.

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
cheese

25. Favorite dog breed?
Shi-tzus of course!

26. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

27. How many states have you lived in?
One - ya kinda boring but I like Oklahoma

28. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds baby! they are a girl's BFF

29. What is your favorite flower?
Stargazer Lily or Roses (without baby's breath - I hate baby's breath)

Ok peeps, get to surveying!!

1 comment:

The Stumps said...

Your stick shift answer cracked me up. Ha! And I agree about the baby's breath. What the heck?