Tuesday, November 18, 2008

These are the days of our laptops..

Well, hubby and I went to the store last night to get my laptop. The cute little thing just looked So. Incredibly. Little.

We looked over the regular sized laptops and realized that for just a couple hundred dollars more (yes I know that's not chump change), we could get a larger one with more memory and more hard drive space. Basically, we didn't want to get home and regret having the baby laptop at home dreaming of the grown up one. Its not like a baby laptop is going to grown into a bigger one. (That's just silly). I kinda freaked out a bit on the inside (no I didn't have a panic attack in the store) (well, almost), but my awesome hubby reassured me that it was a great buy and totally "needed." I think it was a good choice too! I did almost drop kick the sales lady who wouldn't let up on selling me the extended warranty or some other component that is needed for a laptop. I refrained and told her (repeatedly) that we would need to think about it.




Here is my pretty new laptop. I'm calling her Jem. (because she is truly, truly, truly outrageous, the music contagious...whoops, sorry I got distracted by the Jem and the Holograms) I haven't taken the clear plastic cover off the top yet cuz I don't want to get fingerprints on it. I know it's a bit obsessive, but I want to take care of our new addition to the family!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your so silly!! :) and no i won't finish your laundry...notice i didn't mention finishing my own. ha