Monday, November 17, 2008

Wi-Fi here I come!!

Over the past few months, I've really been wanting a laptop. Some people would say that they don't NEED one, but they really just WANT one. I'm not one of those people. I NEED one and here's why.

I scrapbook and love it to death. One of my prized scrap booking possessions is my lovely cricut.



If you don't know anything about it, google it. You will be amazed by its gloriousness.

I received the Cricut Design Studio for a present and haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. Basically, the Design Studio allows you to use multiple cartridges and connect letters and do lots of other stuff that I don't know about yet (since I haven't had the chance to play with the program). You plug the cricut into your computer and then just sit back and let the fun times begin. I don't have an area by my desktop to put my cricut and scrap booking stuff. So that's where the laptop comes into play! I can spread everything out on my dining room table with my laptop and cricut and all and just let my creativity go crazy.

So, today my dreams of laptop wonderfulness is coming true.


A friend at work showed me her new laptop, which mind you is small. The smallness factor is actually a plus to me. It will take up less space on the table of scrap booking funness. It has tons of memory and hard drive space plus has Wi-Fi connection which my Ponca City America town just made available to everyone for free. AND, AND, AND - the darn thing is only $350. I know thats a lot of money, BUT when I looked at Dell and priced everything, it would have cost me like over $1000! SWEETNESS!!!

I talked hubby into this being my Christmas present, and I just get it a bit early!

...a little over a month early isn't THAT bad. So yeah!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So awesome. I want to be there when you play with the new design thingy.