Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey for you, Turkey for me...

Happy Thanksgiving!

So much to be thankful for - oh so much! My hubby, our kiddos, our families and friends. I thank God daily for you guys!

Today was a great day. We celebrated Thanksgiving with family at my mom's house. Although not everyone was in attendance, we still had a great meal with wonderful conversation. Our food spread consisted of all my favorites that I dream about throughout the year.



Mmm...turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing (or dressing depending on what you decide to call it), and cranberry salad (which I made). Topped off with coffee and pie. I'm definitely thankful for having ladies in my family who are good good cooks!

So, here are a couple pictures of the gang enjoying the meal.





Hope everyone else in cyberworld had a great Thanksgiving too!

Be sure to tune into tomorrow's blog where I'll be retelling a story that my grandfather told us today. Things like this only happen to him!

No comments: