Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Hardest Part Is Saying Goodbye

There a lot of good TV shows out there. There are also a lot that have passed on into TV heaven and I fondly remember them in my thoughts and prayers...well...maybe not prayers.

Punky Brewster - she made it cool to be different

The Wonder Years - it broke my heart when they ended it with Kevin and Winnie not being together. I had wondered all those years...

Boy Meets World - Topanga. Any show with a name like Topanga has gotta be good!

Dawson's Creek - I miss all the Creek gang. When Joey was normal and only dreamed about marrying Tom Cruise but hadn't really done so yet.

Journeyman - His journey was cut short but at least I get to see him on Grey's now!

Jack & Jill - a show from the WB back in my college years....oh the memories...

Felicity - oh how I miss thee crazy curly hair and wishy/washy decisions

Friends - although it had a long run, I still miss the ol' coffee gang.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Don't judge. It was a good show!

Lost - oh wait, its still on - just takes the TV people forever to actually start a new season.

I'll probably think of more, but thats my list for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Wonder Years too. I was sad too with how it ended. Last year the entire series was on some random channel and I DVR'd it and watched the whole thing again. It was fabulous. Friends is great too. Good thing it's on TV all the time. (you forgot Seinfeld...but it's on all the time too).

Jamie said...

I miss Jack & Jill too!!!!