Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Signature Color

Just like Shelby from Steel Magnolia's, I have a signature color, but its definitely NOT pink. A few years ago, I stumbled onto the fact that whenever I wear this color, I always get compliments on how I look. People will ask, "Is that a new top?" or say, "What a pretty color." It took me a bit to catch on, but eventually realized the correlation between compliments and what color shirt I had on.

Lavender.



It never fails. I wear the color and the compliments will come. What's funny is that I think the color has a hint of gray in it, which is a horrid color on me, but for some reason, lavender looks awesome.

So, today I wear my color and may not be LOOKING for compliments, but have already received 3! It's going to be a good day.

No comments: