Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things to do:

1. Laundry...I still need to wash Michael's work clothes (they are gross and get washed in a separate load). Also need to wash some black pants because they are the staple to my work attire.

2. Clean the bathroom. Its icky.

3. Wash the dogs. They are really icky.

4. Watch the claymation movie Rudolph and Frosty and Santa's Coming to Town. Oh, how I love them so! Michael says I can't watch them until after Thanksgiving, but we had thanksgiving with his family today. So, I think that should be good enough.

5. Put up Christmas Decorations. That will probably happen next weekend.

6. Finish Christmas shopping. I tried to get quite a bit done early, but I think Austin is the only person I've really finished.

7. Figure out this week's dinner menu. Tomorrow night will we have chicken and rice, spaghetti, or chicken strips? Hmmm....

8. Blog because my earlier one was too lame for words....I can check this one off as soon as I post this blog. Woo hoo!

9. Make Christmas cards. I took an evening to make cards with a friend, but ended up getting distracted rather easily and only finishe one card. Sadness, but still had fun hanging out!

10. Make a list of cool blog topics to last the rest of the month. Anyone got ideas? Please comment and leave them for me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job sticking to the whole month of blogging thing!

Possible blog topics:
- Most memorable thanksgiving
- Things that make you go "hmmm"
- What you miss most about college
- Transition from singlehood to marriage
- Noticable differances/quirks between you and Michael
- Thanksgiving and/or the day after traditions (before & after in-laws)
- Top 10 things we'd never ever see you doing
- How is Christmas different now that you're a mom

Happy Blogging!