Sunday, November 2, 2008

Let the random blogs begin!

So, in the last 24 hours, I have taken some of the most random pictures for only one reason. Blogging. I don't like to blog without at least one picture. Who am I kidding, I want a lot of pictures. One just doesn't seem like enough. From previous posts, you can see that I try to tell a story through the pictures. So, the idea of telling you about my day without pictures galore to back it up just totally sounds wrong in so many ways. So ya, I'm becoming random in my blog topics due to a lack of pictures.

I would LOVE to blog about my nephew's birthday party we had today. So much fun!! Unfortunately, doofus (aka ME) forgot her camera at home. So, you won't get that story. Totally breaks my heart as much as I know it must be breaking yours.

So you get random story of the day which DOES include pictures.

My hubby and I slept in and skipped church (so bad, I know). It was so nice though just laying in bed and totally cracking each other up. We haven't had a morning like this in a long time. And it was sooo overdo. Anyway, nope - no pictures of our morning (which was totally G rated people) - so just imagine smelly morning breath with us constantly covering our mouths, tons of laughter, and PJs.

Oh, and bad hair (at least on my part).

When I got out of bed and went to the kitchen, I kept hearing what almost sounded like rain falling but it wasn't raining. I let the dogs out and saw the coolest sight! It WAS raining in our backyard; it was raining leaves.

Our neighbor has a huge tree that leans over to our yard. Type of tree? Totally don't know and totally don't care. Its the big tree variety with leaves.


Yellow, orange, and red leaves were lightly falling as the wind whistled through the trees. It was beautiful. I tried to get a few pictures of it, but none of them really did the scene justice.


Also, keep in mind that very few leaves had accumulated in our backyard prior to this morning. It was like waking up Christmas morning to a full blanket of snow. Only it was leaves.



Do you realize how difficult it is to catch a picture of falling leaves. Ya, its hard. Almost impossible, I'd say!!


Now, I'm needing volunteers to help rake. Any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. It's just like hearing you talk. :) This month should be fun getting to hear your random thought about stuff. :)